Thursday, 8 March 2012

Plaza de Espana

This week our speaker is the principal at Capernwrey Hall in England. It was so good! Legitimately one of my favorite speakers thus far :) I feel like it was such a great mind/eye opening week!
This week was also my roommates birthday! So we kidnapped her after class and dragged her to town and had dinner and just a nice night for her birthday. It was really fun! And we even got more gelato! Haha.
This weekend was another free weekend. We headed into central Alicante and decided to have a random/get lost day. We ended up stumbling upon the Archeological Museum. It was really cool and we spent like 2 hours in there! After, here's a shocker, we went for coffee! :P it was so nice to just having a relaxing day out of the house though! We had dinner in town (kabaps) and got some gelato :D (if you haven't noticed we really like our gelato!)
I feel like I live here now. I wish I could speak Spanish fluently though. Then I'd be legit!

Till next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment