Thursday, 23 February 2012

A7-E15 : Mal•a•ga

This week we focused on creation and more literally creation science. My mind was exploding with thoughts, questions and convictions after every lecture! It's so refreshing to discuss the bases for what you believe, and for good reason. God is so amazing! Good, hard, deep ideas to wrestle with.
This week was Valentine's Day! Everybody dressed up and the boys made us all dinner and served us and washed up. It was a big deal and so special! What a great bunch!
This week was also our last week before mid-term break. Something that I may have neglected to mention to most of you was that I rented a car and drove all the way down to Malaga with three friends. I decided to wait until I was home safe and sound (which I am)! It was so amazing though :) I just love exploring new cities, nothing quite like not knowing where the day, or a street, will take you!! We wandered and shopped the first day then bike toured and sightsaw(?) the second day. On our way home we stopped in a small town called Nerje which was absolutely perfect! Shop, tour, sun. Awesome end to a much needed relaxing weekend!!! Pictures to come at some point I promise :D

Love and miss you all!!
Till next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment