First week back from break!! Woo-hoo! Okay it was a little rough getting back into the swing of things. This week out speaker was the same lecturer who was on the boat the week after I fell. He was awesome! Blunt, truthful, and relatable. It was really great to hear him talk about my old crew too!
One night this week we decided that we needed gelato!!! We trammed into town after dinner and booked all the way to our favorite gelato place (that's we have one). And it was closed :( He no fear though we knocked on the window and he opened the store for us!!! Yay Livanti!
This week was also my birthday week!!! Friday was spectacular! I had such a wonderful birthday :) We through a birthday dance theme party. Essentially we all dressed us and danced all night! I also got birthday packages from the fam so I even had presents! It was really special!
This weekend we all headed to Guadalest a little tourist town about an hour away. It was so cute and nice! Fun photos and a fun day of exploring! I really just live Spain and all the people here! Absolutely wonderful!!!
Till next time.





No comments:
Post a Comment