Ahhhhh! It's the last week I seriously can't believe it's already here. Oh man, what an absolutely amazing time. I'm literally standing in the Alicante airport writing this and I still don't think that reality has hit me that it's finished!
On Tuesday Joe put together a trip to Barcelona to see a soccer game! FC Barcelona stadium, biggest in Europe, amazing! It was so awesome I almost lost my voice. But don't worry gents we won. MESSI!!!
These last ten weeks have stretched me and pushed me in only good ways an I can honestly say that I can feel Christ changing me and drawing me closer. This experience was amazing and I'm so happy to have made it all the way to the end this time :) even though good-byes are so hard it's worth all the growth and laughter it took to get here.
We grew close because our desire for deepness with God and even as we all leave He will continually be with us! How encouraging and inspiring :)
I'm so excited to travel and go out and spread my love for this world and flavour the soup with salt!
Everyone has been marvelous and I'm so grateful for this journey! Off to the next adventure...
Till next time!




No comments:
Post a Comment