Thursday, 23 February 2012

Football (the not Amerrican kind)

This week we had two lecturers from Capernwrey Hall come and stay with us. We also had a real beach football world champion competition. I was on team Germany, viva Duetchland!!! It was intense, let me tell you. Beach anything is about a billion times harder anyways but we played about 6 or 7 six minute games which sounds not too bad but you were wiped in the end! Germany got second place to China but everyone played really hard, it's a pretty even playing field on sand :P
I really enjoyed both the speakers though. I like that our group is getting closer and people and speakers are opening up more and getting down to the nitty-gritty issues that people came here to talk about.
I feel like bluntness can sometimes be the thing we need- I -need to work on the most for myself. There's right and wrong no justification or excuse. No appeasing! Why is it that the truth can be the hardest thing to say and do...?
This Saturday we had a free day, naturally we travelled to the city. It was one girls birthday so we all went for dinner after!
It's so nice that Spain is starting to feel like home more and more. I know the town and the city and all the good gelato places :D not to mention our favorite cafe! Mmmmm cafe con leche :)

All for now!
Till next time -

No comments:

Post a Comment