Thursday, 12 April 2012

To be back again!

Surprised first off of how much of Athens I remembered. It was really easy to fin my hostel even at 6am with 2 hours of sleep under my belt. Unfortunately I couldn't check into my hostel until 2pm. I walked around Plakas and the base of the Acropolis then had some fantastic Greek coffee and lunch. Headed back for a much needed shower and nap before wandering the streets more. Shockingly had a Gyro and Mythos for dinner. Yum! Then headed back to watch Barca play Milan with my roomates. One from Tasmania, Germany, India, Pakistan and myself. Most ethnically diverse room I've ever stayed in! It was so fun to talk and laugh from people all over the world. Stuff like that restores my faith in humanity :D Also Barcelona won so all's right with the world :P the next day I headed out to catch the bus to Volos. It was eerie to retrace my steps from a year and half ago but it was so transcending and cool as well! God is so wonderful!

No comments:

Post a Comment