Thursday, 12 April 2012

Let's go!!!

Back to Lisbon after a solo day in Porto which basically involved surfing and shopping. Ahhh so wonderful!!! I booked into a more central hostel in Lisbon this time around. Only a few minutes from the metro. Dropped my things off and went out for some dinner! Met two lovely folk at my hostel that night, sat around talking for hours about anything to everything. It was sweet! Anton is from Australia and Janna is from Holland (I know what are the chances!) but she'd lived in Lisbon for two years previously. I tell you making friends with people who speak the language is the best! Anton was supposed to flu out that morning but he got the day wrong so as Janna and I were about to head out for the day he called at us to wait! Hahaha. It was really funny he made it all the way to he airport before he realized his flight was te next day! We bused to Belem and had traditional Portuguese Pasteis de Belem. We spent the day in Belem, explored a bit. Had kebabs for lunch and climbed the Belem tower! I even tried Sagway-ing!!! Umm ridiculously fun by the by :D
Headed in early to make dinner and then walk down to catch the bus to the airport. Greece here I come!

No comments:

Post a Comment