So first day out of school I had to fly to Barcelona for a 19 hour layover. Gotta love cheap flights. But it was good I was able to meet up with some of my classmates who had flown in earlier and spend the night and morning with them before I flew to Lisbon.
We went to Parc Guell in the morning which showcases a lot of Goudi's work. It was awesome to sit and eat breakfast and do devotions in the park. We galivanted around town a bit and next I knew I was waving goodbye and hoping into another plane.
I was so tired from the last couple days I fell sleep instantly on the flight :) after getting a little lost and having a little old lady show me the way to my hostel I arrived safe and sound!
Today I spent the whole day wandering the streets and taking photos and getting SO lost. But all's good that ends well! I'm planning a jont to the beach tomorrow to do a bit of surfing. No big deal! Gotta love the high life!!! Praise God!
Till next time.
No comments:
Post a Comment