Holla amigos y familia!
I've been in Alicante for 2 days now. It's a big change from Madrid...much smaller but right on the coast! It kinda feels like the Spanish version of Victoria :) There are 30 students all together: 22 Canadians (because we rock!), 4 Americans (I guess they're pretty cool too!) and 4 Germans!!! La comida es muy deliciosa! Our cook, Dora, is so sweet and talented! We have four classes a day; three in the morning (which is kinda rough I've already had 3 cups of coffee and it's only 2pm) and one in the evening. Our classes are great and we've already had some great discussions and debates so far! Joe, our principal, is too funny. He sends me into hysterics. We have three other staff; 2 from Germany and 1 from the States. It's cool there's a couple girls here that are super into film and photography as well. It's been a cool bonding already. My Spanish is getting better and I've been trying to practice as much as possible. I can't to see how these next 10 weeks are going to unfold.
I feel like there's going to be a lot more learning and a lot more laughs in the near future!
 |
| Muchos zapatos!! |
 |
| Me Casa! |
 |
| Left to Right: Julie(Winnipeg), Katrina(Tennessee) and Me! |
Until next time.
Awesome - sounds like you're having an amazing time. I'm jealous of your churros and hot chocolate!
ReplyDeleteMe non sprecken el spanish-o.. I am so good at spanish. I so challenge you to a spanish competition when you get home..
ReplyDelete